Part Time Evening Floor Technician / General Cleaner (901)
Schedule: Monday thru Friday / 6 pm to 10 pm
Location: High St./Elm Ave. Area Portsmouth
Job Duties: Perform assigned tasks on a timely and consistent basis following the building’s task and frequency schedule. Tasks will include a mix of the following:
– Sweep, mop and buff hard surface floors using a high speed burnisher/buffer.
– Scrub & Recoat / Strip & Wax hard surface floors using a low speed buffer and waxing techniques.
– Sweep, scrub and mop ceramic floors in bathrooms using a low speed buffer.
– Dust work surfaces, other furniture, and other horizontal and vertical surfaces.
– Clean restrooms including toilets, urinals, partitions, sinks, counters, mirrors, floors and walls.
– Replenish restroom dispensers with paper products and soap.
– Clean entrance glass and other interior glass.
– Respond positively and promptly to Team Leader requests.
– Work effectively with other team members.
– Conduct all work in accordance with company procedures, including safety, door lock, time & attendance, and uniform policies.
– Operate and maintain equipment necessary for completed floor work tasks.
– Report building and equipment maintenance issues to Special Projects Manager.
– Mandatory Background Check – You must be able to pass a criminal background check.
– Must have ability to work independently and as a team member.
– Must have good work ethics and quality job performance.
– Must be detail oriented and work at an efficient pace.
– Must be reliable.
– Able to lift 35 lbs.
– Physically able to be on your feet during an entire shift; walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and crouching.
– Must have reliable transportation to the job site.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://[email protected], [email protected] →