Full Time Day Team Leader/General Cleaner (201)
Schedule: Monday – Friday / 6:30 am to 3 pm
Location: New Town Williamsburg VA
Job Duties: Leads custodial employees and participates in performing custodial duties. Tasks will include but are not limited to:
– Provides structure and oversight for entry level employees. Prioritizes work assignments within a given routine and assigns tasks. Participates in performing custodial duties.
– Monitors work for quality, accuracy, and completeness to ensure compliance with departmental sanitation standards.
– Manages and controls equipment and chemicals assigned to a given routine. Maintains and conducts supply inventories.
– Inspects assigned areas and equipment to ensure that the quality of care is consistent with company standards.
– Reports staff concerns, areas of deficiency, and any need for building maintenance to the Operations/Project Manager for appropriate action.
– Trains new employees on cleaning procedures, equipment, products, company policies, and standards.
– Mandatory Background Check – You must be able to pass a criminal background check.
– One year custodial work and demonstrated leadership skills.
– Must have ability to work independently and as a team member.
– Must have good work ethics and quality job performance.
– Must be detail oriented and work at an efficient pace.
– Must be reliable.
– Able to lift 35 lbs.
– Physically able to be on your feet during an entire shift; walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and crouching.
– Must have reliable transportation to the job site.
To apply for this job please visit rocksolidjanitorial.com.