Part Time Custodial Floater (Stafford County / Fredericksburg)
Principal purpose of Job:
To fill in for and perform the duties of the employees that are absent, at various locations that Rock Solid provides services.
Essential job functions and details:
– This position is a temporary 25 to 30 hrs. per week.
– Work is assigned on an as needed basis, and schedule will be designated by the Operations Manager.
– Even though a Floater will be given a schedule, Floaters will often times be requested to cover another position with short notice. While the employee will not be penalized if they are not available, Rock Solid cannot avoid short notice situations in most instances.
– Floaters must be flexible, able to work both day and night positions.
– Floaters must have their own transportation to work at scheduled job sites.
If a Floater knows there is day when they are unable to work, they will need to notify the Operations Manager ahead of time, so that they can manage the schedule accordingly.
– Floaters must report on time and in uniform to the Team Leader or POC at all locations they are assigned.
– Floaters must comply with all Rock Solid standards as well as the security standards of the buildings to which they report.
– Floaters must work the designated hours of the employee they are replacing. Hours of work cannot be adjusted without approval of the Team Leader, Project Manager or Operations Manager.
To apply for this job please visit rocksolidjanitorial.com.